Too Much Time on My Hands

|

Too Much Time on My Hands

To keep myself distracted I destroy about one room every couple of days. Purging, reorganizing & simplifying it. I am also moving some stuff around...it helps me cope.


I decided to bring my blog back after a very wonderful & eventful summer. Too much happened to catch everyone up on everything but short story, we had a wonderful time as a complete family. Right now we are down to 3 from 6. Alexis & Kaiden went back to their mother's in Arkansas & the man of the house has deployed until Christmas time. But we here back home, even though we miss them all too much to put into words, are surviving.

Today was my first full day without my Chachi & it was a serious adjustment. We went about 24 hours without communication which I think is the longest break in the last 2 years, since my deployment. We haven't even had an argument that lasted more than 8 hours... I miss that man like crazy. It's funny how the most annoying traits in someone are the first things you miss.

Well for my first entry I am going keep this pretty short, but I am going to try my hardest to write here everyday. Sort of a deployment diary. Katie has a "snake" calendar that she gets to use to countdown til Chachi returns, today's snake ring said "Say your ABC's" which she did perfectly. Ryan has pretty much been asleep all day, I think he is hitting a growth spurt. I am pretty blessed. Hope all is well with everyone out there, thank you for your love & support!

Katie Quote of the Day:

"Is Chachi going to be home when we get there?" (No Remember he is at work far far away) "Oh I forgot. Sorry. I miss him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment