Don't Call it a Comeback

|

Coloring Fool

So Katie & I have been doing a lot of drawing and coloring lately because it is an activity that allows me to sit. She usually tells me what to draw (I have no talent). Here, she asked me to draw a crab and for some reason my pregnant brain went more towards some lobster looking creature.

I know it has been a while since I have been on here but my energy level has been idling around zero for some time but now that the doctor has reduced my work hours and I have some more "free" time. I will try to get on here as much as I can. I can't even image what my time is going to be like when Ryan gets here and then Alexis & Kaiden but I am so looking forward to it.

I had an OB appointment on Monday. Not only did they reduce my hours but they gave me a sneaker wavier, which means I don't have to wear my boots anymore with my uniform. Starting at my next appointment on the 5th of April I will be starting non-stress tests too. Ryan is still very active in there and I have had a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions but other than that it is getting better all the time.

Work has been alright as of late, I am still busting my ass with no notice but oh well that is life. I have of course gotten a lot of gripes about my hours being reduced but they are just jealous, but honestly do you think any of those men making comments would take the 4 hour shifts and carry this kid? I don't think so! I just do my job the best I can and know that is all I can do.

I am really getting excited about Alexis & Kaiden coming, we miss them so much! Katie talks about all the fun things they are going to do with her and where they will sit at dinner, which by the way hasn't been happening as much as I would like but my energy to cook dinner comes and goes. I haven't seen a picture of Alexis & Kaiden in well over a month, I bet when I finally do they will look so different. I miss seeing their faces regularly, but I will make sure I take tons while they are here.

Speaking of picture taking, I have a few friend lined up so I can start practicing having actually shoots. In fact I have one this Sunday. I have a lot of great photographer friends helping me and guiding me along the way too which really helps. Each time I take that camera out I feel more and more confident. I even bought a new lens the other day and am dying to try it out!

Oh well that is enough for now. Hopefully I will be back tomorrow!
Katie's quote of the day:
"Alexis can play baseball with me, Kaiden can't. He has to sit & watch, boys can't play baseball."

1 comments:

Cora said...

Yay for the sneaker waiver!!! I can't believe you've still been wearing your boots. I bet your feet are much happier now!

Post a Comment