Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head

|

Rainy Dayz

It was another rainy day, but I will take it any day over the snow. We are in fact getting closer to spring every single day! Who cares if we just washed our cars...

Today was a good day! Chachi & I awoke a little after seven, Katie a quarter to eight. She went to Lesleighs while we went to go see Ryan. We waited almost an hour for our appointment and this time it was not worth the wait. We had a new tech in a new room with a different machine. She was not personable and the machine was crappy. We were given one crappy profile picture that wasn't even as good as the one we were given at 24 weeks. She seemed in a hurry until it came to his heart, she spent 15 minutes on it and didn't say a word. Then when she was reviewing the results she said everything looked good but didn't say a thing about his heart. So when the doctor came in we had to actually ask him why she had taken so long and were there any concerns, to which he replied, "No his heart is fine, she just likes hearts". Yeah she needs to get better skills for this kind of job, 90% of the women in there are high risk and nervous as it is.

Ryan's overall growth is great, he is going to be a big boy. At 29 weeks he is 6oz shy of 4 pounds. My fluid is still slightly elevated & the doctor told me anytime I feel I might be contracting no matter what I need to go into L&D. He was very strict on that and doing my fetal counts. Now he has always been really big on telling me to do those but today he was extra stern on it which made me a little nervous, like he is a bit nervous. The mass and the amniotic sac that surrounds it grew a bit but is still not affecting Ryan's growth so they are not worried. The doctor wanted me to tell my OB that when I deliver to send my placenta to the lab. He really wants to know what this "goober" is, that is what he calls it because he still has no idea what it is. I think he wants to do research on it and publish a paper.

After the appointment Chachi & I went and did some grocery shopping and got him & Katie new games to entertain them over the rainy weekend. Then we came home had a nice lunch and afternoon together before going to pick up Katie. Her tutor was canceled for tonight but she will be going tomorrow so no big deal. I didn't get much studying done but I will tomorrow. Tonight was pizza night, which is always a favorite in this house. We ate and then all 3 of us cuddled up to watch the Princess & the Frog, which actually wasn't too bad, I just thought the voodoo guy was a little scary for a Disney cartoon. Now we are all just hanging around the house. Chachi & Joel are playing on the Xbox, Katie on her DS and me here at the computer. I am going to try to find some more pictures to remaster tonight because that is what I love to do.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Katie's quote of the day:
Knock Knock (who's there) Katie (Katie who) Katie am I
* They all can't be winners...but this is a classic Katie joke.

1 comments:

LizzieJim said...

Fantastic photo!
Glad to hear Ryan is doing well. :)

Post a Comment