Splish Splash

|

Tubby Time

Tonight is tubby time, the epic hour (at least) long tubby that Katie will take. She loves the big bath tub we have and would spend all day in there if I would let her. We love these Elmo Colors, every time I have to ask her what color tubby she wants, which is usually pink. I enjoy them too because I can get my laundry folded and put away!

Today at work was not bad at all. I got a few thank yous and no negative comments, so I guess all in all it was an ideal day. Although my duty day did start at 0545 because we had that "surprise" recall. I completed a lot of projects, was able to get some new projects approved and am almost wrapped up for the week. Which is a good thing because I am taking some time off!! Since they are having an "exercise" next week and I really can't participate I am going to take some leave, which worked out because I am going to use that time to study for my Tech test which comes up on the 16th. So I will have off this weekend, go in Monday and then have off until the following Tuesday when I test. I am looking forward to some sleep & study time. Katie will still go to daycare so I can actually study!!

This is all going to be super short today. I am exhausted. I do not sleep anymore because I do not know what comfortable is. So I struggle with 30-45 minutes of sleep here and there and manage a full day of work & home afterwards. So tonight I am going to plop my kid in the tub, put away some clothes while watching American Idol and hope that I am so tired that I just crash not caring that I'm uncomfortable!!

Katie quote of the day:
"If you let me play my game (DS) I will be your best friend!"

2 comments:

Cora said...

Oooooh. Where did you find the fizzy bath colors? Erik would LOVE those simply for Elmo!

Meghann Roper said...

I ordered them off amazon, its the only place I can find them!!!

Post a Comment