Too Much Time on My Hands

|

Roper Photography
Today I took the first step in trying to make something out of my love of taking pictures. I created a fan page on Facebook and hopefully will have some people interested in letting me practice taking pictures of their families.

Today was my last day of my little mini-study vacation. Tomorrow is the big test, I am not really expecting much but at least I gave it a little effort. The gist I am getting is that it super hard, so I am just going to try my best and see what was meant to be.

I woke up super early again but it's fine, it just means it won't be so hard tomorrow. I woke Katie up around 0745 and asked her if she wanted to go to Lesleighs or stay with me, and surprisingly she said me & she followed it up with because I love you so very much. Gotta love that. We took Neko in to get fixed and then had to run by my work to do a couple things. After a quick stop in to see Chachi we headed home for the rest of the rainy day. We played here and there, watched Scrubs and I played around on the computer. There was a little studying but I am not going to burn myself out the day before the test.

After Chachi left work and we picked up Neko we met him at Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner. It was pretty tasty and nice to have another night off from cooking. Now we are all pretty beat, going to just relax together and then head to bed.

Katie's quote of the day:
"That was my gas."
(She was pooping and farted...gotta love kids)

0 comments:

Post a Comment