Cats in the Cradle

|

Baby Blanket

Each of our children have their own distinct baby blanket, some have had since birth others a little later but it is still a thing that they each posses. This will be Ryan's blanket & if you know anything about the men that he is being named after this blanket is perfect. This is also the first thing that I have purchased for him outside of clothes.

Today was an amazing day! Even though Katie and I were both up by 0700, it was still amazing. We laid on the couch, ate breakfast, watched Sleeping Beauty & Peter Pan, played a little Mario Kart and took a nap together. Then we took showers and went out for a girls day. We did some shopping, had some lunch and just chit chatted all day. We also treated ourselves to some Ritas!! Thank goodness it is Rita's season again!! Although she had her terrible three moments overall it was a wonderful day with her.

After Chachi came home from work he started on a few projects around the house for me, which takes a lot of stress off my shoulders. I have been so overwhelmed by everything that needs to be done before Ryan gets here and then Alexis & Kaiden shortly after that. I have four bedrooms to complete before May. I really wish my tax refund would show up because it would make it go a lot faster. Katie's room isn't even done yet!

For dinner I made steaks, twice baked potatoes, broccoli & bread. It was pretty tasty but of course I would say that I made it. Now I am going to cuddle my husband and watch scrubs for what has to be the 15th time I have watch it all the way through but what can I say, it's a good show.

Katie's quote of the day:
"That makes me hard"
(she was explaining that something we had to do would be hard to accomplish and this is how it came out, but still...)

1 comments:

LizzieJim said...

Cute blanket. Can't wait to see a pic of Ryan with it! :)

Post a Comment