Hello Sunshine

|

Sunny Dayz

Finally a beautiful day and of course it came on my first day back at work after a little vacation. I was able to have the sunroof & windows open and enjoyed the sun on our skin and cool breeze on our faces.

Today I tested for Technical Sergeant and I already know it is not happening for me. It is hard enough to take that test in perfectly good health, your suppose to get a good nights sleep, eat a good breakfast and just feel good to be able to take this test and do well. Being pregnant really hinders a lot of that. I was so uncomfortable, I had to pee (you cant leave the testing room at all) and people were annoying the crap out of me. Shaking legs, sniffling noses, and just over all annoying gestures that are amplified in what should be silence. So no I do not feel I did well at all but there is always next year.

After testing I went into work and did some catching up. It was a decent day, people weren't as judgemental as usual and were kind of friendly but I really felt like crap all day. The "morning" sickness has come back and I just get really crampy when I walk too much and at work even though I have a desk job, I do a lot of standing and walking. Plus if you add the stress of my job it just makes for a hard day's work.

Once I got home and was able to take off my uniform, which has become extremely uncomfortable especially after not wearing it for a week I started to feel really good and really productive. Katie played outside in the yard with the puppies, and I was able to clean the kitchen, pick up the house, grill dinner, shampoo the carpets and put away laundry. Dinner was awesome, I actually grilled veggies out on the grill with a few select meats. I always cook extras so I don't waste the charcoal and Chachi has quick easy lunches ready for him. Now Katie is in the tubby and I am chilling in bed watching American idol. A very happy productive day!

Katie's quote of the day:

"Mommy your belly is big, and ours match"

(Thanks kid that makes mommy feel good cause your tummy is cute and flat lol)


0 comments:

Post a Comment