I think I know, I mean, a yes, but it's all wrong

|
Today started out just like every other day except Katie wasn't dry this morning. I have no idea what makes a dry night and what doesn't, we have the same routine every night! The morning was nice as always, we heard them talk about us on the radio! Every morning on our way to work we listened to a radio station that had "Breakfast with the Beatles", everyday at 0635 they would play two Beatles songs. Katie actually looked forward to it as did I. Well they did away with it, and Katie seemed a little upset. She kept asking, where are my Beatles? So I emailed the radio station and explained about Katie's love for the segment. They said they weren't going to bring it back but anytime Katie wanted to hear a song I just had to call, I hope they like playing Yellow Submarine.

Today at work was pretty normal except I spent the whole morning out running errands for the shop and then came back and did nothing. I work a half day tomorrow and then I am off until next Wednesday. Sweet huh? I need some time to focus on me and what Tuesday brings. We did get in some reservist to help out with the work load we have and the cool thing is one of the girls is from Carlisle, she was a freshman when I was a senior but it's still cool to work with someone that grew up in the same place I did!

It is official Katie is no longer going to be at the CDC come November 1st. You would think after I complained yesterday that things would have gotten better, but no they actually became worse. When I dropped her off this morning she was wearing this cute little sweater dress over pants because it didn't get any warmer than 50 degrees today. Those sweater dresses go perfectly with jeans. Anyway I come to pick her up and apparently she had another accident and instead of grabbing one of the 3 pairs of jeans I keep there for just such an occasion, they decide not to put anything on and let her play outside in just the sweater dress and a coat! My kid does not get sick that often so it looks like they are just trying to lessen their work load by getting my kid sick!! They are mindless drones if you ask me, and I am going to be so happy when she is with Lesleigh and not them.

The only good thing about today is I received her fall school pictures, I had no intention of buying them but just so happens the day she took the pictures (which I never had any warning about) she was wearing her little Notre Dame outfit against a fall background. I knew my family was going to want some of those, so I bought them. There were three shots, 2 she is looking at the camera and one she isn't but they did get her to pose for them. I cant find my scanner but I'm hoping I will soon so I can share them.

Katie had her tutor today and like always when I went to go pick her up, she didn't want to leave. I swear that lady must think I beat her or something because she never wants to go home with me!! It is a good thing that she loves going there and that she is keeping her Japanese up but I wish it was easier to pick her up!

After I finally dragged her out of the tutor we stopped by Chachi's work to take him some food and eat with him. It was nice to have that time with him since we only see him 3 nights a week. I just finished watching the office and it is time for bed, yay I get to cuddle my little girl.

I am so glad tomorrow is Friday!! My mom and Lily are coming down, Saturday we are going apple picking and then going to bake some yummy apple treats. Then Sunday we are going to a pumpkin farm for lots of fun fall stuff like hayrides, haunted woods and good food!! It is going to be a wonderful weekend, then Monday I get to relax and Tuesday's the big important Ultrasound!!

Thanks for reading and the support. I love you guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment