It took me years to write will you take a look

|
It has been a long time since I have written anything but nothing really eventful happened until today. Today was a bad day! From the time I dropped off Kate til the time I didn't get to pick her up it was stress stress stress and that is the one thing I am not suppose to being doing. We are having some set backs with this damn house and it makes me want to cry, half hormones half real concern. After that there was rumor we were going to be recalled super early tomorrow morning so I had to let Katie stay at her baby sitters so that Justin could sleep and so could she, so here I am about to go to bed alone without the two most important people in my life, well not completely alone I have baby roper :)

We also have some new house guests, Niki and her two kids Riley & Tessa. It has been so nice having them here, she is such a cool girl and such a big help. Plus Katie loves having the girls here to play with.

This weekend I am going home because my big brother is coming up too and this will be the first time ever that all four grandchildren; Kathleen, Alexia, Bryson & Lily will be together all at once. I haven't gotten to meet Bryson yet, and so excited to do so. My awesome husband couldn't get Saturday off so he is going to leave after work just to come up for Sunday and then drive back with us. He loves being with us that much!! And damn we love him too.

This weekend should bring lots of great pictures, along with some great stories. I hope I have more good stuff happen so I can write about that! Good Night all and hope there isn't this big of a drought between posts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment