Nothing's gonna change my world

|
I know I haven't posted in a couple days but not much has really happened until yesterday. Its a hard thing to really get into especially on an open forum such as this. Many people who have emailed me and asked what happened with Kate I was glad to share. She is alright but it was not what you call an ideal situation. It happened with the CDC on base (daycare) and I removed her quickly. She is now with a better provider and I have nothing to worry about! She is happy and that is all that matters to me. I have been off a lot lately, I took some time and then this happened leaving me without daycare for a day so I took some more time, but next week I start additional duties at work so I should have fuller days from now on which will be nice because the days will go faster. I am painting and relaxing this weekend!! YAY!! That's all I really have for now, so thanks for checking in!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment