Let it be

|
I went into work today for a half day and it turned into all day but I just didn't spend it all at work. I started getting really sharp pains in my belly so I called the doctor and they had me come in right away. My doctor went over some stuff with me, and actually told me why I lost the last one, can you believe they never told me? It was chromosomes, they were all wrong and the pregnancy terminated itself so there would be no further complications. After an exam he sent me for another ultrasound. During the ultrasound I was so upset because the technician would not show me the screen even though she stared at it intensely. I asked her what she saw and she responded, the same thing they saw on Monday which was just a yolk sac. She said she thought she might see a fetal pole but was unsure if it was truly one. Then she did a Doppler sound wave on it and said she saw nothing, no heartbeat yet. She pretty much gave me no hope. Before the ultrasound I had given blood so I went back to the lab and asked if I could hang around and get the HCG results, after about an hour I got them...they just passed doubling from 6 days ago so I was really worried they weren't progressing. I left there feeling so unhopeful.

Right as I stepped into the house my cellphone went off, it was my doctor's nurse. She asked if it was me and I of course said yes and then she says, "Congratulations you have a viable pregnancy!" I'm stunned and go are you sure, the technician said she didn't see anything, what are you talking about? She then told me to hold and I could talk to my doctor. He said I reviewed the ultrasound and found a heartbeat of 109!! I couldn't believe it, I even kept asking him it was actually my ultrasound and he kept spitting off my information saying yes its you, are you this, or you that? I of course answered yes to every question but kept saying are you sure my name isn't just on someone else's ultrasound. He swore that it was mine and that he would double check just for me but he said he heard it! So I feel good now. I feel happy now. I cant believe we have gotten this far!!!

Now my mom and niece lily are up and tomorrow we are going apple picking, it doesn't get better than this. Thank you everyone for your prayers and good thoughts, they went a long way. I couldn't do any of this without your support!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment