All You Can Eat

|

Hungry Hippo

Today has been one of those days where I just can't get full! I hate these days, the constant hunger makes me feel so bad about myself. I have been doing so well with my weight gain & don't want to blow up right at the end. I even had to fight myself & Chachi from letting him go get me a blizzard!! Tonight for dinner I made this awesome veggie potato side with a perfectly seasoned fillet for me & pork chop for Chachi.

Sleeping through a night is no longer an option for me, I am constantly shifting from one side to the other, usually because my arm falls asleep. I am a belly sleeper, which of course I cannot do anymore. Today was super nice, not only did Katie sleep until 9am, the puppies left us alone until then too. Funny thing is Chachi thought I put Lucy in the kennel but I thought he would, and they were both out last night with little damage and no accident. I was super proud.

After we had breakfast Chachi & I tackled the house together getting it cleaned faster than I am used to. It was so nice to have his help and even more that he wanted to help. He has been an awesome partner, and I couldn't be more appreciative. After that it was pretty much a boring day, but we like that. Chachi played video games online with his mom & brother, while I remastered some pictures and Katie colored and chatted my ear off. Then Katie and I took a shower and laid down for a nap, not knowing how late it was we slept a little longer & later than we wanted, but oh well that is what the weekends are for and we both needed it.

Now we are going to go watch some television, play some Rockband while Katie dances and sings & just have some awesome family time at home. Nothing beats it. I cannot wait until it starts getting nicer outside. I want to take pictures, I want outdoor adventures and exercise! I have hit the part in this pregnancy where I am really starting to feel big & lazy, I want to move and do stuff but for someone that has to watch how many times I walk up our stairs a day there is no easy fix. I have a feeling in a couple weeks I might even be on bed rest, which should be interesting.

Hope your weekend is going as splendid as ours! Here is your Katie quote of the day:
"My baby kitty eats Macaroni & Cheese all day"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds and looks very tastey!!! Good luck with maintaining your weight!!!

Post a Comment