Girls on the Beach

|

Ready for Summer
Rehoboth beach was empty except for me, Katie & a few other shoppers, which was nice but it was odd we were standing on the beach as it flurried. I cannot wait for summer to spend it at the beach with the kids running in the waves & across the sand. They had such a great time last year, maybe, just maybe I will achieve a tan...but I doubt it.

Today was a perfect Sunday. We slept in until 9am, and then Katie and I had the perfect girls day while Chachi was at work. She has been begging to go to the beach lately so I thought why not, we could grab lunch & do some outlet shopping. It was brisk to say the least but it was nice that it wasn't crowded. We stopped at the Candy Kitchen to get some treats and then Grottos for some Pizza on the boardwalk. Afterwards we hit up the outlets and got shoes for all 4 kids and some outfits for Kaiden & Ryan. We didn't spend too much time up there because Katie has tutor today. This week's Japanese word is Tamago, egg. She also wrote her name in Japanese for the first time.

After the tutor the blizzard craving finally got the better of me so we hit up Dairy Queen. Then came back to the house and watch Snow White together, I have to say Snow White is the ugliest most annoying of all the Disney Princesses, I actually think the Queen was the fairest in the land. You know your having a good Sunday when you have dessert before dinner. Now I am about to make dinner, which will be a pork roast over rice with veggies.

Oh & it is a good thing I have always hated the coasters I have had for the past 7 years, because they were all eaten by my dogs. No matter how many toys I buy they love to eat weird things in my house. Too bad those big bones are bad for them & Lucy eats them too quickly because it is the only thing that they seem to like. I need to make a trip to the butcher. This is my last week at the age of 30...um yay?

Here is your Katie quote of the day, it was at Grottos as we sat a booth behind a family with a 7 year old boy.
"Mommy do you see that cute boy, wait, no I don't like boys, they are stinky!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment