Step into a World

|

My Ball & Chain

As a girl with super uncontrollable curly hair I have highly depended on many hair products over the years. Today I discovered these are the only three I need! What used to take me a good 30 minutes to an hour to do, took me literally 5 minutes today!! My hair was perfectly straight & ready to go in record time! I love these three things & cannot live without them!


Today was my Friday & it was a good day!!

Work went wonderfully because I was able to finish at least 5 more projects & get everything updated before I started my long weekend. Chachi and I actually went out to get lunch today to spoil ourselves & to see how the puppies would do all day without us. They did amazingly well too, I am so freaking proud of them. Lucy was in the kennel today & Aeva was out and about. The only problem was that Aeva chewed on her cast a bit but we redneck rigged it with duct tape lol. But the best part is neither of them had any accidents!!!

This three day weekend is going to be super hectic but so much fun! I most likely will not be posting anything on Saturday but I will make up for it on Sunday. Tomorrow we have a few errands to run when Katie goes to story time, and then we get to go see Ryan, YAY!!! After the appointment we will head up to Pennsylvania. Katie is going to be staying with my mom the whole weekend & I really hope that she does well. Saturday is our 1st wedding anniversary & I can't believe how fast it has gone by. We head to Reading Saturday afternoon for the Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin & Flyleaf concert where before the show I will finally get to meet Adam Gontier!! I really hope he is cool. That all rocks but right after we get out of the show I have to drive Justin back to Delaware (2 hours) so he can be at work the next morning at 7am. His stupid job of course could not let him off or even allow him to take leave. He will be dead tired but I think it will be well worth it. I know that he is not as excited as me but this will be his first real concert, with a real good band & he is about to enter a whole new world. Sunday is the day that will suck for me! After I wake up on Sunday morning I must drive all the way back up to Harrisburg (3.5 hours) to go get Katie, hang out for a bit and then drive all the way back home!

Katie is at the tutor tonight and is doing really. Today she told me all her Japanese words she had to know & counted to 5. I love it because I am learning right a long with her. Well this is getting really hard to do because I have a curious kitten that just loves this computer, so until next time here is your Katie quote of the day:

"Can I see the poop? I like poop!"
(Aeva ended up having an accident at the end of the day...)


0 comments:

Post a Comment